Boss!! This is an Emergency! I’m Saori from Japanese Snacks Republic!!!
Yes I know. Konnichiwa everyone. And I am Boss from Japanese Snacks Republic.
Yes!! An emergency, Boss!!
Jagariko released new flavors again, and 3 of them all at once!!
【Jagariko】Meat! Clam!! Naporitan!?3 New Jagariko Creations to Prepare for Summer! So exactly which new Flavor is the Best!?
What’s Jagariko?→Japanese people’s beloved, stick-shaped easy-to-eat potato snack!
【Jagariko】Stick-Shaped Chips!? Everybody’s Favorite in Japan, Jagariko!
Seriously, Jagariko is so fast paced to come up with new creations. And it’s amazing that these new creations are mostly all delicious too.
Well, usually when they release multiple new Jagariko flavors at a time, by theory, there’s at least 1 crazy flavor included...... The new releases are the following 3!
Jagariko - Chinese Spicy Chicken
Jagariko - Scallop & Butter Soy Sauce
Jagariko - Naporitan Spaghetti
Na, na, na...... naporitan!!?
Naporitan...... Do potatoes and pasta go well together?
I am not sure, if the ketchup is the main flavor to express the naporitan taste, then I think it’ll be delicious since potato and ketchup go excellent together.
True! In that sense, all the flavors look promising! Let’s go ahead and try the 3 flavors!
The flavor of Jagariko - Chinese Spicy Chicken!
- Total classic, that’s why this is a flavor that can’t go wrong, a new flavor recommended for anyone wanting to eat delicious Jagariko!
- The main flavor comes from Chinese chili oil! The chicken flavor is not too strong (it gradually comes as you bite, so delicious), and the chili oil’s crispy and biting spiciness, not too hot, is the appeal!
- Recommended for people wanting to enjoy tasty spiciness, and people wanting to enjoy crispiness that makes you reach for another stick!
The taste of Jagariko - Scallop & Butter Soy Sauce!
- Main flavor is the soy sauce and butter’s crispy saltiness!
- The scallop taste shows up in the very strong aftertaste/flavor that comes following the salty first impact!
- The main scallop flavor, unlike the first impact on the tongue, spreads in the nose and mouth as an aftertaste, this sensation is new and delicious! The scallop flavor and satisfaction after eating is so high, so this is a flavor perfect for people who like scallop and want a satisfying aftertaste!
The taste of Jagariko - Naporitan Spaghetti!
- The smell is totally of naporitan pasta, not just a flavor of tomato, a wonderful finish that you know it’s ‘Naporitan’！
- Naporitan-specific taste is soaked in this potato stick, so delicious! Not too salty, not too sweet, accurately recreating naporitan, while keeping the deliciousness of potato too!
- Naporitan flavor is pretty dominant, and if you want to enjoy a naporitan-flavor, you will definitely find this delicious! Good new product that’s deliciously finished to its advertised concept!
I think this summarizes Saori’s opinions!
Personally, I thought Jagariko - Naporitan Spaghetti is well-polished and a good concept after I had it. It’s not a 100% deliciousness where 10 out of 10 people would call this the best, but I can tell that the creators really committed to recreating the flavor they want to express and accomplished it.
Yes! The Naporitan is well recreated, and it’s also delicious so it’s great! It has a strong flavor like a rich sauce, and I wasn’t sure if it would be good before I tried it, but this is delicious!
And the scallop flavor one was delicious too! I like salty flavor and scallop flavor, so this strong aftertaste is kind of addictive and makes me want to eat another one.
I like chicken more than scallop, so I recommend the Chinese Spicy Chicken! Someone like me who’s not good with spiciness can enjoy deliciously too, this is the most recommendable Jagariko out of the 3!
I wonder what kind of Jagariko flavor will be released in the summer?
Hmm...... A summer-ish Jagariko flavor...... like watermelon flavor?
That sounds really not delicious.
Jagariko makes these odd combinations into a delicious finish! You never know, they might really release it~?
Alrighty, that’s about it for now! See you in the next article!